Leading with an Instructional Framework: How Good Schools Become Great!
There are hundreds of teaching strategies and practices every educator should know, and more are added with every new book, article, or school professional development. With so many pieces to the “education puzzle” it is easy to get overwhelmed… without an instructional framework. Leading with an Instructional Framework is designed for school and district leaders looking to understand how highly effective schools use an Instructional Framework to….
- Create a blueprint for consistently planning and using the most effective teaching strategies.
- Ensure a purposeful focus on grade-level curriculum, assessments, and instruction.
- Include the skills, knowledge, and resources for increasing rigor and accelerating learning for all students.
Learning-Focused wants to partner with you!
We are currently seeking out school districts who are interested in hosting the, Leading with an Instructional Framework: How Good Schools Become Great!
This powerful seminar will provide your district with important information about…
- Innovative frameworks, strategies, and resources that are designed to increase teaching effectiveness and accelerate learning for all students.
- How to create a common language and vision that helps you define your school or district’s pathway to exemplary!
- The importance of symphonic planning to support your school or district’s improvement goals.
- How to close the Knowing and Doing Gap with distributed professional development
Why Your District Should Say YES!
There are several benefits to hosting a “Leading with an Instructional Framework” Seminar:
- Free admission to the seminar for up to 15 participants ($555 value)
- $20 discount for each additional person who registers in your district
- A chance to win a free professional development for your staff!